InsTech London recording: Insurance Ecosystems - From Buzzword to Reality
Events -- 18 May 2021
Author: Sequel Marketing
If you missed our discussion with InsTech London on 11th May 2021, you can watch it here.
The following was covered during the session:
- Motivations behind the recent acquisition of Whitespace by Sequel
- The ecosystem framework being created for the specialty market and how it could benefit clients
- How Verisk’s other capabilities fit into this framework and the next steps following this acquisition
Speaker panel included:
- Ian Summers, Chief Executive Officer, Sequel
- Marcus Broome, Chief Platform Officer, Whitespace
- Ian Fantozzi, Chief Executive Officer, Beazley Digital
- Kirk Maddern, Chief Operating Officer, Liberty Specialty Markets
Pricing, underwriting and distribution, for even the most complex classes of business.
- 10 June 2021 - Events What does Lloyd's Coverholder Workbench mean for MGAs?
- 27 May 2021 - Events InsiderTech Live: Fireside chat with Metswift and Sequel recording
- 18 May 2021 - Events InsTech London recording: Insurance Ecosystems - From Buzzword to Reality
- 12 May 2021 - Events InsiderTech Live: Fireside chat with Metswift and Sequel: May 20 2021, virtual