Insurance Ecosystems - From Buzzword to Reality: May 11 2021, virtual
Events -- 14 April 2021
Author: Sequel Marketing
Insurance discourse is awash with articles advancing ecosystems and the vital role they will play in the provision of insurance in the digital future. Ecosystems are an increasingly common feature of retail insurance, but what about the world of specialty? The recent acquisition of Whitespace by Sequel (owned by Verisk) combines front office, back office, and Verisk’s many other capabilities under one roof. Surely, the framework for an ecosystem for the specialty market.
InsTech London Partner, Robin Merttens, will host a panel comprising of:
- Ian Summers, Chief Executive Officer, Sequel
- Marcus Broome, Chief Platform Officer, Whitespace
- Ian Fantozzi, Chief Executive Officer, Beazley Digital
- Kirk Maddern, Chief Operating Officer, Liberty Specialty Markets
The panel will discuss:
- The reason for the acquisition
- What Sequel plans to do next
- How the acquisition augments Whitespace
- Where the full range of Verisk’s other capabilities fit in
- How clients benefit and their reaction to the news
- Whether a fully-fledged ecosystem for the specialty market is the end game
We look forward to having you at the event!
Click below to register
Pricing, underwriting and distribution, for even the most complex classes of business.
- 28 April 2021 - Events Verisk Vision: Developing Market-Wide Data Standardisation: July 14 2021, virtual
- 14 April 2021 - Events Insurance Ecosystems - From Buzzword to Reality: May 11 2021, virtual
- 25 March 2021 - Events Verisk Vision: June 16 2021, virtual
- 24 March 2021 - Events US Property Data: March 24 2021, virtual