SURTS & the Future of Data Standards in the London Market
Events -- 23 June 2021
Author: Sequel Marketing
A new data & API standard, SURTS (Sequel Unifying Risk Transfer Standard), is coming to London. Developed by Sequel, ACORD and a group of leading managing agents, its aim is to simplify data exchange, improving the speed, efficiency and accuracy of placement and distribution.
In this round table discussion hosted by Better Insurance Networks, the people behind this game-changing initiative discuss:
- Why are data standards needed in the London Market?
- What is SURTS and what benefits will it bring?
- What do you need to do to prepare?
- How do legacy systems take advantage of SURTS?
- How will data standards evolve globally and over time?
- Ian Summers, CEO, Sequel
- Ian Fantozzi, Group COO, Beazley
- Bill Pieroni, CEO, ACORD
- Simon Asplen-Taylor, Data Lead, Future at Lloyd's
- Antony Ireland, Founder, Better Insurance Network (moderator)
- 17 September 2021 - Events NAMIC Annual Convention: September 19-22 2021, Nashville
- 17 August 2021 - Events Sequel exhibiting at the MGAA Conference: 15 September 2021, London
- 09 August 2021 - Events Sequel sponsoring Inside P&C North America Conference: 27 September 2021, US
- 20 July 2021 - Events Verisk Vision 2021: Data standards can fuel future efficiency and innovation