What does Lloyd's Coverholder Workbench mean for MGAs?
Events -- 10 June 2021
Author: Sequel Events
Lloyd’s is evolving to become a smarter, faster and more cost-effective place to do business. To protect one of its most important channels, Delegated Authorities, Lloyd’s is modernising its systems and processes and delivering technology improvements that will better serve customers and drive sustainable growth.
One of the latest systems doing just that is Lloyd’s Coverholder Workbench. Marc Bloom, COO of Lloyd’s Americas and business owner (Coverholder Workbench), Dex Bransby, Stakeholder Manager, Lloyd’s and Tim Rayner, Chief Experience Officer at Sequel Business Solutions joined a webinar in partnership with the MGAA to discuss the key deliverables and benefits of Coverholder Workbench.
This session provided an understanding of the following:
- What the Coverholder Workbench is
- Why Lloyd’s is offering this to coverholders
- Who can use it
- The benefits for coverholders who sign up
- The benefits for managing agents if their coverholders are using it
You can watch the session below.
Find out more about Lloyd's Coverholder Workbench below or read the article on Driving Digital Placement here.
Single platform, developed in collaboration with Lloyd's, supporting the Coverholder placement lifecycle.
- 20 July 2021 - Events Verisk Vision 2021: Data standards can fuel future efficiency and innovation
- 23 June 2021 - Events SURTS & the Future of Data Standards in the London Market
- 23 June 2021 - Events Verisk Vision 2021: On demand
- 22 June 2021 - Events Insurance Ecosystems - From Buzzword to Reality write up